Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Jack Red reviews Sega Superstars Tennis

Hi everyone this is Jack Red, I am a long time fan of Sega ever since child hood and I been waiting for a game like this for awhile now.

Sega Superstars Tennis is a sequel to Sega Superstars on PS2 which requires an Eye Toy in order to play.

This game I am reviewing was the first in the series to be released on multiple consoles though some people complaint that the Wii version doesn't have online play.

It's a great tennis Sega crossover game that will appeal to so many fans of their game even the really old ones such as Sonic, Alex Kidd, Golden Axe, etc

Here is how the game works basically you can select which Sega world you want to play in order to complete it.

I will warn you that it has a good difficulty of challenges in the games that you must pay attention to a lot of them.

They have a great selection of characters for you to play as at any time.

The hidden ones are unlocked by completing several challenges in other games like finishing one of the games will unlock another.

I love how each game feels like the franchise that many fans are big fans of even the ones I grew up with feels like playing those Sega Genesis games all over again.

I also admired the music as it's fits their games as close as possible without even having a wrong pitch.

My only complaint for such a great game is why does very few of them barely have any tasks for them such as Golden Axe a personal favorite of mine.

Besides that I will recommend the game to those who will give it a chance anyway I'm Jack Red I hope you enjoy my review I will see all of you later.

No comments:

Post a Comment