Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Jack Red reviews Terminator: Salvation

Hi everyone this is Jack Red, I am planning to do a review on the show that got canceled after it's second season leaving the series on a cliff hanger.

However I decide I will review it at a different time because I felt my brief YouTube review on Terminator: Salvation game wasn't good enough for you the readers out there.

So here it is for those who are fans of my work as I give you the review of this horrible game like it should've been in the first place.

The title is misleading because it's not actually based on the awesome movie instead it's an interquel between Terminator 3 and this movie what the fuck that's like House of the Dead movie being an prequel to the first game you just don't do it.

I want to explain before I go on that interquel means a sequel that goes deeper in between two works to explain more of the story that was missed.

Now we got that out of the way it's finally time to talk about how this game plays like and let me tell you if you got cigarettes or a couple of beers then you better stops doing that shit because it's fucking horrible.

It plays very similar to Terminator 3: Redemption which is a good remake of the original 3 game that came out late that sucked ass.

It's basically ripping that one of so bad that it makes you but to be honest I feel like I want someone to beat me out of my misery.

You do get to fight terminators with some levels being in vehicles well you are going to be surprised that they can kill much faster than you kill them.

In good games it should be at least 50/50 except for bosses but here it's not fair at all I'm dead fucking serious.

It has no bosses to fight through the game now let's look at a good shooter game with no bosses yes I'm talking about Halo that was awesome however it's an abomination of the name of Terminator.

I know how much people love on and off line multiplayer well you are going to be disappointed because it don't have either of them.

The game is incredibly boring yes I shit you not it's fucking boring like Gears of War series is never boring not even for a second.

You will get most of the achievements just by playing the fucking thing with only eleven achievement points that's right one point shorter than every Xbox Live Arcade games.

You get nothing for completing the game that's right it's basically a waste of both your money and time so do yourself a big favor go get a copy of the movie but avoid this game at all cost it's not worth a damn thing.

So I hope you enjoy my review and I will see you all later.

No comments:

Post a Comment