Sunday, December 19, 2010

Jack Red reviews Sonic Colors

Hi everyone this is Jack Red I just got Sonic Colors early this Christmas since I'm the good son in my family. I got to say when I first heard of this game that I never expected it to be this good. It's a sequel to not so great Sonic Unleashed while taking it's game play concept to what it was supposed to be. I am not taking about the overly repetitive Werehog one I am talking about levels that are 2D with several parts being in 3D.

I wanted to clear up that there's two different versions of this game now I am reviewing the Wii version. If you wanted a good Sonic game to hold you over until you get your hands on Sonic 4 then this is the game for you. This game is about Sonic arriving in Eggman's Amusement Park to stop his plot as usual with strange aliens. That may not sound like much but believe me that are the spice of the game play. Why because each one you come across in this game acts as a power up that's surprisingly addicting.

It does have a world map like it's prequel however it's done much better here. You don't have to search around areas to find levels deep in the game. You just keep beating levels within each area of the game with a few may take a few tries to figure out what to do. The bosses are some of the most fun in the entire series like my favorite Egg Wisp that uses some of those alien powers against you. The music blows my balls off with pure excellentment, I highly want you guys to listen to a couple of the songs.

Sonic Colors has some of the best graphics with controls I have ever experienced with the Wii. The cut scenes used The Adventures of Sonic the Hedgehog as direct inspiration which was a nice tough. It took me over six hours to beat this game while I got in the thirties some levels of Challenge Mode. There also exist Game Land which is where you can get Chaos Emeralds that's right you can become Super Sonic.

Altered Beast on the Genesis lets you keep playing in the ending credit yet it wasn't much fun. Sonic Colors took that idea then made it my personal favorite ending credits. I never played a game where you are awarded for bashing all the names of the people behind the game with lives.
I got to say I am really impressed by the game then I want to play Sonic 4 even more badly.

I just found out the same guy who made that good movie based on Mega Man series is now making one on Sonic. That shit is going to be fucking good in fact I want a copy of it when the movie comes out. Jaleel fucking White is in the movie as the voice of Sonic how can this get better. I highly support this man making the movie hoping it will be much better than Sonic movie released right the same time as Sonic Adventure.

I hope you enjoy my review and talk to all of you later.

No comments:

Post a Comment