Saturday, February 20, 2010

End of Existence Part 5

Hi again this chapter introduces dialogue I hope this will show how I look at life to those who reads my story.

Chapter 5
Now you know the family it's time to kick off one of the greatest stories ever told in mankind history. In 1997, it was one of those boring sunny days where the family just started an early dinner talking about everyday life.

"So how is everyone's day," said by Susan

"Just same old stuff," said by Jack

"Nothing much," said by Michael

"Just fucking wonderful," said by George

"How don't swear at the table," said by Susan

"Yeah that's not respectable at all son," said by Michael

"Hey Mom can I go over Joe's house after dinner," said by Jack

"We'll see about it after we finish eating okay," said by Susan

Meanwhile at Joe's place, Jack's close friends are there hanging out.

"So what are we going to until Jack gets here." said by Joe

"Honestly I don't fucking know just bored out of my mind right now," said by Kevin

"I don't know either but I hope he gets here soon," said by Jeff

"Oh I know let's talk about girls," said by Kevin

"I'm in that homie," said by Joe

It's been hours as the guys wait for their friend to come over with no answering.

"God where the fuck is he man," said by Joe

"I am starting to wonder why he isn't coming myself now I hope in about half an hour before I'm going here," said by Kevin

"How about we wake up Jeff so we can go out do something." said by Joe

"That's a good idea but what to do man do you have any ideas." said by Kevin

Jeff wakes up from sleeping after getting bored to death wondering where his friend Jack was.

"Oh did he come over yet guys," said by Jeff

"Not at all what the hell is going on here I thought he would be here by now god damn it," said by Joe

In Jack's bedroom something big is about to happen that no one thought was possible in the existence of man kind.

No comments:

Post a Comment