Saturday, February 20, 2010

End of Existence Part 6

I will start showing my inspiration into my story that I hope many people will enjoy from many years to come.

Chapter 6
Jack is asleep about to get one nasty wake up call of his life beyond anything else, out of no where a strange creature comes through the wall without breaking a single part of it.

"Let's see there has to be an evil spirit around here somewhere," said by Morpheus

"Who the fuck are you," said by Jack

"Wait you can see me how is that possible," said by Morpheus

"Why don't you come from this world," said Jack

"Actually I come from the world beyond this one," said by Morpheus

"Let me guess Hell," said by Jack

"Fuck you asshole," said by Morpheus

"What are you anyway," said by Jack

"I'm one of the Grim Reapers that sends souls to where they need to go to." said by Morpheus

"Wow really can you prove to me that you are the Grim Reaper for me," said by Jack

"Why do I need to do that I got a job to do," said by Morpheus

"Please tell me what else in your job you must do before you go back to get more." said by Jack

"Well if you must know you futile human I hunt down evil spirits that will cause trouble in your world," said by Morpheus

"There must be many of them in this world that it would take a really long time to get them all," said by Jack

"Are you fucking kidding me it never ends even with the reapers who been there longer than me it just not fucking stops," said by Morpheus

There was a evil spirit near by possessing one of Jack's friends from School that goes into hiding for the rest of the night.

No comments:

Post a Comment