Saturday, February 20, 2010

End of Existence Part 7

This is where the story is about to sound like it's ripping off of Bleach yet it's not believe me it will be something awesome.

Chapter 7
Jack goes to his High School being Junior with his brother George being a Senior where they make a weird kid inside.

"You must be Jack I know you met a Grim Reaper last night," said by Weasel

"Excuse me but who are you kid," said by Jack

"Yeah where the fuck you come off saying so stupid like that," said by George

"How dare you say that to me you are lucky it's not time to kill your brother yet," said by Weasel

"Oh give me a minute please," said by Jack

He throws a punch in his face with everyone walking around them laughing their asses off at Weasel.

"I will get you for that you son of a bitch," said by Weasel

"Well go fuck yourself asshole you got problems," said by George

"I hope he tries to kill me because he won't make it the next night if he does," said by Jack

Later that day when Jack was alone out of no where Morpheus appears before him once again.

"Greetings human do you remember me from the other night," said by Morpheus

"Yes I do you were that reapers I talked to," said by Jack

"That's correct now I believe you ran into an evil spirit at School," said by Morpheus

"I think so this kid I never seen before said he knew I talked to you," said by Jack

"Oh that is not good," said by Morpheus

"Why is that please tell me what does it mean," said by Jack

"He is possessed by an evil spirit meaning he could summon some dark magic to kill you," said by Morpheus

"Are you serious how can I fight this demon," said by Jack

"You can't unless I give you my powers that could be my death if I do it with you," said by Morpheus

"Can I ask why Reaper," said by Jack

"Hey my name is Morpheus got it now if I did gave you my powers I would be sentence to death in the name of God," said by Morpheus

"Wait why God I thought he would never let anyone die," said by Jack

"That's none of your business and you better not tell anyone he does that with us Reapers or you are going to get a faith that only God can save you," said by Morpheus

"I don't think I'm ready to ask what could be possibly that bad so I will keep my mouth shut," said by Jack

"Great then I should have no problem with you," said by Morpheus

Time almost has come where Jack will have to confront his new enemy about stuff that others must not know about.

No comments:

Post a Comment