Friday, August 20, 2010

Jack Red presents Death Note Sequel Part 1

Hi everyone this is Jack Red, I decided since I love the series enough to make my own sequel to it.

I did read the one shot follow up and I hated it which is why I felt it deserves a better sequel than that piece of shit.

I don't want trouble but the people who own it because after all it's my fan story with some of their characters featured in it.

I want to make this in multiple parts so real fans of Death Note are going to love it.

Characters created by me to be in my story are the following...
Jester Hader (The main character of the story)
Madness (Jester's Shinigami)

Chapter 1
Three years after the Kira case ended a new person got their hands on the Death Note however this time a criminal got control over it.

*Jester walks in an near by Alley where a notebook falls from the sky at his feet*

Jester said, "What is this wait it's said Death Note on the cover."

*He reads the rules included in the Death Note*

Jester said, "According to the rules that if I write someone's name down then they will die let's give it a test."

*He looks for an TV on in an store which he walks down a few blocks to finally found one*

Reporter said, "A robbing is going on for a few hours now by a man named James Jetson who is known for being paranoid and heavily armed."

*Jester writes his name down as he watches for it to be confirmed*

Jester said, "It did say that in six minutes and forty seconds the victim dies so did it or not work."

*Just as he walks away he suddenly hears that they confirm that the man who he wrote his name down on the Death Note is in fact dead*

Jester said, "What the fuck just happen I couldn't believe it actually works."

*Madness flies behind him as he just witness that not only a human now owns his Death Note but already killed someone*

Madness said, "So you are the human that gotten my Death Note."

Jester said, "I never seen anything like you in my life before what are you?"

Madness said, "My name is Madness and I'm a Shinigami AKA the God of Death it's nice to meet you."

Jester said, "So you are an Shinigami that's a new one now can you prove to me that you are the real thing."

Madness said, "Yes I can but doing this."

*Madness goes through the wall and uses his wings to fly in the air for a few minutes*

Jester said, "Holy shit you are the God of Death sweet I always wanted something like you for a long time."

Madness said, "Now any other questions before I make sure you know the rules of the Death Note."

Jester said, "Yes are you doing to kill me since I got your note book."

Madness said, "Actually no because I been bored lately you see in my world it's dying out with nothing to do so I purposely dropped it for someone interesting to pick it up."

Jester said, "Well I got I can show you a world filled with death."

Madness said, "Now I heard about Light Yagami having an Death Note a few years ago that's what I'm going for."

Jester said, "I have heard about that but I can promise you that I'm aiming to make more extreme in fact it's going to be so big that God himself would want me dead."

Madness said, "I hope you are because most people that got their hands on the Death Note wouldn't go as far as he did."

Jester said, "Alright then please tell me about what I need to know."

Madness said, "It seems you have an good idea on what you can do with it however you can't go to either Heaven or Hell."

Jester said, "Why can't I."

Madness said, "It's because you used my Death Note now we Shinigamis can see your life span which brings me to my next point there exist a deal."

Jester said, "What kind of an deal are we talking about here Madness."

Madness said, "You can have our eyes for half your life though that's if you are up for it."

Jester said, "Fuck no because I don't know how much of a life span I have so no deal."

Madness said, "So now you want to be the new Kira now do you have any plans yet."

Jester said, "No not yet but maybe by tonight I'll have one that's gonna blow you away."

Madness said, "Alright sounds good let's go to your place then."

Jester said, "It's strange that you want to go to my place to see what I will do next."

Madness said, "It's not that I want to see your room but I heard most of the first Kira's planning was in his room so we could start in yours."

Jester said, "I might be criminal but I'm going to prove that the Police can't take on something as big as me."

*They walk to his house which took about two hours and an half to get there*

End of Chapter 1

No comments:

Post a Comment