Saturday, August 21, 2010

Jack Red presents Death Note Sequel Part 2

Hi everyone this is Jack Red, I hope someone likes my work because I'm going to show those who read it how serious I was when I said it deserves an good sequel.

Chapter 2
*They just got in Jester's Room as the demonic planning begins*

Madness said, "So what's going through your head right now."

Jester said, "I know a friend of mine that knows a few mob leaders through out Japan I'm going to see if he will give me their names."

Madness said, "You are going to kill all of them then what's the point of that."

Jester said, "My plan is to perfectly time all of their deaths then I will go to each mob hopefully convincing them to make me their new leader."

Madness said, "That sounds interesting then what."

Jester said, "Then I'm starting a war with the Law Enforcement while I'm going to do something that can't be done."

Madness said, "You sure are an evil bastard but it's people like you that entertain me that those boring innocent people."

Jester said, "I'm going to show the world what I think of it being Hell on Earth."

Madness said, "That's perfect extreme Jester just remember when it's your time to go I'm going to kill you."

Jester said, "I don't fucking care how I die as long I make those flithy pigs pay for the pain they have caused me."

Madness said, "I can't wait until the massive killing begins."

Jester said, "I bet you're happy that so many are going to die."

Madness said, "You damn right I am though to be honest I'm one of the few Shinigamis that enjoy watching people die by the Death Note."

Jester said, "I'm going to go call my friend right now."

Madness said, "Alright I'll be right here if you need me."

*Jester is calling his friend Dick hoping that his plan can go into motion that will end the Law for good*

Dick said, "Hey man it's been awhile what's happening."

Jester said, "To be honest man I got something that you need to see."

Dick said, "Oh really well I can't wait to see what you want me to see then."

Jester said, "I got an question now I remember you telling me that you know all the mob leaders can I get their names."

Dick said, "What I can't simply give you their names without something bad happening."

*Jester moves the phone away to say something real fast to Madness*

Jester said, "Hey Madness can you do me an favor."

Madness said, "Sure what do you want me to do for you."

Jester said, "I want you to kill someone right in front of my friend Dick who should be at one of the mob's hideouts."

Madness said, "That might take awhile but if you can province me some information then I can make it happen."

Jester said, "Alright hold on let me see what I can find out."

*He brings the phone back up to his ear*

Jester said, "Sorry I had to do something real fast now what are you wearing today."

Dick said, "Well I'm wearing sun glass and an nice all white suit."

Jester said, "Can you tell me the address to where you are at right now."

Dick said, "I can tell you that though you better not tell anyone else that I told you where the hideout I'm staying at is."

Jester said, "I know you would say that because of the Police is there another reason."

Dick said, "There are rival gangs that really don't like me and I don't like them so that must tell you something."

Jester said, "Yes it does now please tell me the address."

Dick said, "I don't know the actual address but it's near by an Sea Food Restaurant that's known to be doing bad lately."

Jester said, "Wait that sounds familiar don't tell me it's Crispy Fried Fishes."

Dick said, "Good the other guys near me didn't hear me tell you that hint but you are right it's that place."

Jester said, "Hold on I need to get something in the other room."

*Jester moves the phone away from his head again*

Jester said, "Alright Madness you are going to place near by Crispy Fried Fishes to find my friend Dick who should be wearing sun glass and an all white suit."

Madness said, "Got it but why do you need me to go there."

Jester said, "I want you to kill someone near by my friend to prove to him that this Death Note actually kills people."

Madness said, "Is there an particular time you want me to do it so you can get his attention."

Jester said, "Just get me an minute on that one please wait."

Madness said, "You're glad that I don't just kill you for fun."

*He brings the phone back up to his head*

Jester said, "I'm back sorry for the delay."

Dick said, "It's fine what else do you need to know."

Jester said, "Who don't you like that's there with you."

Dick said, "I do like a couple of these guys though I would rather fuck their girl friends but this one guy is an asshole he wanted to started an fight with me."

Jester said, "What's his name because I have an surprise for you."

Dick said, "Oh you have an surprise for me what is it."

Jester said, "Can you keep an secret man."

Dick said, "Sure since you never once fucked me over so please tell me what is it."

Jester said, "You won't believe this but I got an note book called Death Note that kills people after writing down their names."

Dick said, "You got to be kidding me."

Jester said, "Well do you want to see someone there with you die just before your eyes."

Dick said, "Alright but this better not be an joke or I'm going to start taking you less seriously."

*Jester moves the phone away yet again*

Jester said, "The reason I need you to go there is to witness this guy about to die I thought since you said you enjoy watching people dying to go watch it happen because I got something special in store for him."

Madness said, "I'm going over there right now and I won't kill your friend since he could be an good ally to you in the future."

*Madness flies to where Dick is meanwhile Jester gets back on the phone*

Jester said, "If you want to see someone before right now please give me his name I promise you that I'm not joking."

Dick said, "Alright his name is Marcus Jones an armed gun that don't take shit from no one until he met me a few weeks ago."

*He writes down Marcus Jones on the Death Note with the conditions changing from an heart attack to banging his head repeatedly against his car until he dies*

Jester said, "I hope you enjoy what's I wrote is going to happen to him."

Dick said, "How long before it goes into an effect."

Jester said, "Now he should be banging his head against his car right now."

*Dick looks in shock as he couldn't believe what just happened."

Dick said, "How the fuck did you do that."

Jester said, "I told you I'm using the Death Note as my secret weapon against the Police I hope all of them burn to Hell."

Dick said, "Well by tonight I should have the names of the mob leaders you have requested just please don't kill me."

Jester said, "Listen as long you don't try to fuck me over then we're good."

Dick said, "Please take care and I can't wait to see this Death Note you used to kill that bastard for me."

*Dick ends the call while Jester waits for his next call from him in an couple of hours*

End of Chapter 2

No comments:

Post a Comment