Sunday, November 22, 2009

Jack Red presents Birthday Special

Hi everyone this is Jack Red, Yesterday was my birthday I just turned twenty years old.

Before my birthday we had to move my Nephew's bed out for a new one I got to say I like it a lot.

I also had my friend Big C come over to spend a night as well spend most of the day with me and my family.

I had a good day that I been thinking for this entry that I will try my best to explain how awesome it is.

I woke up waiting for Turtles Forever to come on since it's the only day in the year I don't do chores.

I grew up loving these turtles ever since child hood that once I saw the turtles I grew up with I got really happy.

It's basically an awesome crossover movie that most fans of the franchise must see because it does appeal to mainly the fans of the comics or both cartoons.

I went to the movies with Big C and my father to see 2012 which was my favorite disaster movie of all time after seeing it.

I believe it's after that my brother Eric with his girl friend Mindy decide to come over to spend a night with us.

My brother actually let me go buy a game I'm so lucky because I finally got my hands on Resident Evil: The Darkside Chronicles.

I got to say I actually like this more than the original that was released on Wii two years ago it's that good.

Once we got back we had some time before Big C had to go home we decide to pick up Pizza Johns to take back with us.

We ended up eating Pizza and my birthday cake that an Ice Cream cake I got to say this was the best Saturday of this year.

Finally I played the hell out of Resident Evil: The Darkside Chronicles.

I want to conclude this by saying today I got a new bed that's so much better than my old one I'm glad to have such a great family.

I hope you the readers like to read how my birthday went I will see all of you later.

No comments:

Post a Comment