Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Jack Red presents Survivor vs. Big Brother

Hi everyone this is Jack Red, I been into several reality shows for awhile now wondering if anyone has ever done this comparison before.

I called this Survivor vs. Big Brother aka Outside vs. Inside due to several changes these two have been competing each other for years now.

Survivor
A reality show about contestants competing as a tribe while being in the wild such as Africa and Australia.

I believe it's just about half way through when the two tribes merge where it goes from team to individual.

It currently has eighteenth seasons aired with an ninteenth season that's airing on TV right now.

Big Brother
A reality show about contenstants locked away in the house to compete.

I do know that most fans it airs more episodes on TV a week than Survivor does which is usually three of them.

It currently has eleventh seasons getting really for a new seasons that plans started shortly after season 11.

If there is one thing fans of both shows can agree it's that they sure play similar.

You need to be on the top of things in both of them in order to win or you will be going home faster than you say noooooo.

I don't know that much about either show so I'm going to make this my shortest blog entry yet that I prefer Survivor over Big Brother.

Survivor wins Reality...

No comments:

Post a Comment