Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Jack Red reviews 3 in 1 Birthday Special

Hi everyone this is Jack Red, I decide to finally make this entry by reviewing not only but three things today for your entertainment.

I want to review 2012 first since this movie was really one of my favorite movies I have ever seen though I did miss the first few minutes.

I went to the movies on Birthday with my dad and Big C just like I said before in my last post.

I haven't seen Danny Glover in a new movie for awhile now to finally see he got a good role this time around.

2012 is a disaster movie that could happen one day that I'm sure I won't see in my life time that's more extreme than other movies such as The Day After Tomorrow.

I'm surprised that this movie is as long as The Dark Knight another personal favorite of mine because when I first heard of this movie I didn't know what to expect.

I love how they had scenes that were funny to entertain people from getting too scared watching such an awesome movie.

Woody Harrelson was in this movie until his character died now I mainly remember him from the movie Kingpin.

I got to say this movie could be hard to watch but if you are able to I'm sure you're going to love it as much as I do.

I guess my only complaint with the movie would have to be what actually cause this to happen I was confused through it wondering what was the cause.

I recommend this movie to anyone who likes these kind of movies now let's move onto a good TV Movie.

Turtles Forever is a crossover between the 1987 and 2003 Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles trying to stop Utrom Shredder.

I want to state this right now I'm more for the original cartoon because I have got a lot into it though I wished I could see more of it as a kid.

I love the movies except III that was totally trash I can't believe they made such a horrible movie.

I did some research the original cartoon lasted 1987 to 1996 that's ten years it's been on TV can you think how popular it was back in the day I know I can.

I got to be honest I wasn't too much into the newer one that lasted 2003 to 2009 which is seven seasons but I did enjoy the fight scenes.

This marked the first thing in the franchise where the usual four turtles count goes up to twelve so you must be wondering what other version is there to help.

The comic turtles that's right this movie appeals to every turtles as much as the new Ghostbusters game appeals to all of their fans.

Utrom Shredder thought with his nearly indestructible suit that he could survive the end of TMNT multi universe.

I was happy to see the turtles I grew up with along with Krang, Bebop and Rocksteady did put a smile on my face.

I can't believe they gave us a new Tokka and Rahzar for this movie since their original counterparts came from the second movie.

I know one big complaint I can say that a lot of you fans can agree with me on is where the hell are the original voice actors for 1987 turtles.

I guess my other complaint would be how they made 1987 turtles look really stupid as if they're on the show Jackass well maybe not that stupid but still pretty dumb I guess.

I love this movie sadly it's the only movie for 2003 turtles though I just found this one that I must say my thoughts on.

I just remember the 2003 show had the creators helping with the show compared to the original cartoon which they didn't.

Nickelodeon just brought the rights to make a new show with their own movie this means the 2003 show has been canceled.

I give this movie two thumbs since it had some issues but not enough to make me hate the movie so I thank these guys for making the movie.

It's time to do my last review for this entry Resident Evil: The Darkside Chronicles on Wii.

I been a long time fan of Resident Evil for a long time though I kinda like Sweet Home game I wish I could see the movie.

I do like George A. Romero Zombie Movies more than any other take on them you can possibly name.

I guess I will start by saying I was lucky to get this game on my birthday with not too long ago the secret chapter and Tofu Mode.

This is a sequel to Resident Evil: The Umbrella Chronicles on the same console man this is how you make a game me and my friend Raven love it.

I did some more research it turns out Gun Survivor Series did use light guns which includes three Resident Evil games with one from Dino Crisis.

My point is both Chronicles games to me is like a spiritual successor to that series because it is a first person shooter action with a light gun.

Light gun for people that don't know is mainly seen in Arcades but on consoles they're not as appealing but Wii did make use of them their own way.

Wii Zapper a spiritual successor to NES Zapper is a good example however I prefer Wii Perfect Shot since it has been proven to be better to have.

They made it easier to shoot in this one that made it a pretty easy game for me to beat in one night.

I love the story in this game as in a way it's different from the original Chronicles game where you do a level of Operation: Javier.

Not too long Leon tells Krauser the events of Resident Evil 2 which means for you it's time to relive the events of that game.

I will spoil this before I start talking about my favorite scenario in the entire game that the development of this was before Degeneration.

This cause them to rule out any connections to that movie as well as Resident Evil 5 which is a good game.

Resident Evil 2 scenarios all take place in between the four scenarios from the game meaning you actually get to fight every boss from that game.

I fucking love it that I don't mean replaying it everytime I play the game it's that fun oh there is a level you must beat William in three forms holy shit.

After you beat the final part of this scenario you do another level for Operation: Javier that takes two years before Resident Evil 4.

Soon after you now have to play through Code: Veronica which was a okay game but to me it was better than 3: Nemesis that was a rushed out sequel.

I'm going to be honest I do like playing this one however the last Alexia form has to be the most annoying boss of this series alone I got really pissed.

If you played Resident Evil Code: Veronica then you know when she gets into that form you must use a Linear Launcher in order to beat her.

I know what a lot of you are thinking how could she be this tough well she's too fast for one thing with the right timing this fight will be over.

I believe now you have to complete the rest of Operation: Javier it's pretty fun to however the sub scenarios were really cut down this time around.

In The Umbrella Chronicles you had a ton of them that Wesker is in most of them but here you replay the same two levels with it being harder as well as Krasuer's thoughts.

I want to say this you get three endings in total that was a cool idea here how this works so you may see them for yourself.

1. Beat Operation: Javier 5
2. Beat Operation: Javier 5 under ten minutes
3. Beat Operation: Javier 7

I should have said that they extend all those cut scenes though it may be confusing for some to see the differences between them.

I do have one big complaint against the game why are there so many changes done now I do see some of these was done to make it more fun which is fine.

I'm sure some fans will dislike that a lot though they sure did make this a good game well in my opinion better than the previous game.

I like that you get alternate outfits that you can't get in the original at all besides what they wear in the scenarios that's it.

The gold can be found through the level with more gold given to you at the end that is so much easier than those fucking stars in the last one don't you think.

I do like the weapons in both games so this one is a tough one but I guess to be fair I'm going to leave it a dare since it's hard to pick between what they have altogether sorry guys.

I have played this Tofu Mode that is a homage to The Tofu Survivor as it's this game's mini game similar to the bonus stage in the first Chronicles game.

I hate this so much you can't pause, change out, pick a character or find health items at all in fact there's no check points at all either.

I believe it's the first level of Resident Evil 2 Scenario done backwards with Tofu Zombies that's right you fight them by yourself.

I got to say this as an unlockable in the first one you can play the scenario with one character for two players however you can't do it as well as the secret chapter.

I want to say they made it easier to find the files because once you found the file you should have it therefore won't reappear ever again.

You couldn't do that in the first one because you keep finding the same files which add up to some confusion.

They even put into something like getting achievements on X360 yes I am not kidding that makes the game even more interesting to play.

You unlock character models as well as enemies at anytime however some women will get upset with every female characters.

My complaint against this game would be the following as I list them down below...

1. Why the fuck is Wesker's eyes blue instead of red
2. Why aren't there more sub scenarios
3. Where the hell is the Gold Luggers
4. Why some of these change in setting happen

So I give this game two thumbs as I prefer this over The Umbrella Chronicles on any day of the week.

I hope you enjoy my review I will see all of you later good bye everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment