Monday, July 26, 2010

Jack Red presents Bleach/Incarnate Controversy

Hi everyone this is Jack Red, today I wanted to talk about this controversy between the famous Bleach and just starting comic book series Incarnate.

Here's a little history behind Incarnate originally it was going to be one of the first comic books by Radical Comics.

I didn't believe at first that the author of the son of Gene Simmons who is the top guy for the band Kiss.

I believe there's only three issues of Incarnate released so far up til this issue started when people kept noticing similaries between the two.

This one website found as many things it appear similar in Incarnate to Bleach that I doubt Nick will be able to continue his series.

The only thing I want from him is if he made an video without editing it proving he can draw.

Sure that may not help much but it could convince people that he can draw good and he might get lucky when they resolved the issue.

So many people told the author Tite Kubo and Viz Media about this issue yet no new word on what's happening.

I said this before but I got to say it again that I'm a fan of Bleach for awhile so of course I'm a little upset about this.

It's not as easy to solve as the controversy with the twin brothers on Naruto and O-Parts Hunter.

I am thinking about get his comic book series because I been reading stuff like Bleach for months so I want something dark that's American.

Ever since my child hood I always wanted to go to Japan maybe it will happen someday which seems more likely than Nick continuing his dream series.

I wish him the best of luck and I hope this shit doesn't go to court or he's screwed for a long time.

No comments:

Post a Comment