Thursday, July 1, 2010

Jack Red reviews A Nightmare on Elm Street (2010)

Hi everyone this is Jack Red, today I decided to review A Nightmare on Elm Street remake which wasn't created with Wes Craven.

I grew up loving Freddy which eventually I saw all the original movies which three of them involve the creator of the series.

Before I actually seen this movie I just got all eight films on two disc dvds which put an smile on my face...

I am not going to lie to you this movie was horrible that it blew my mind wide open as if I shot myself with shotgun oh yeah Hollywood fucked up again.

They have their Nancy character who I did like more than the original Nancy but the changes to Freddy alone speaks for himself.

Freddy was originally an child murderer and Facility Worker which made the character quite scary for some.

You must be wondering how can they possibly fuck Freddy up well they changed him to an Sex Offender and Elementary School Gardener.

What the fuck man just whose fucking idea is that I'm sorry but that's pretty low if you asked me.

It made the character less scary yet slightly more sick than he originally was though I am sad to say his new look with the voice were pretty good.

All the dream sequences sucks where is the originality god damn it I mean just look at Dan's death in A Nightmare on Elm Street 5: The Dream Child.

I want to say more on it but to be honest I would be spoiling too much about this abomination of an great franchise.

It sucks don't you ever see this movie even you are an fan of the original movies.

No comments:

Post a Comment