Thursday, July 15, 2010

Jack Red presents Top 10 Mangas

Hi everyone this is Jack Red, today I wanted to make an list on the best mangas I ever reed.

10. Tsubasa: Reservoir Chronicle
It's an pretty manga that people who like light could enjoy something so dark without going too far.

It was made by the team who written all the stories with a lot of their popular characters appear.

A few new characters are introduced and it acts as an non canonical sequel to Cardcaptor Sakura which I wasn't an fan of.

I thought the story overall was okay but I did enjoy all the fighting since I grew up with many animes that have it.

It was pretty mature though how light it gets makes me feel isn't as good as the feeling the other way around like Dragon Ball does for me.

9. Zombiepowder
The first major work by Tite Kubo was pretty awesome though it's short and it got canceled I love it.

The characters were pretty good with Gamma being one of the most awesome characters I ever known.

I was surprised when I first reed through the series that it sure has a lot of blood in it which I like a lot.

It's unpopular in Japan yet it's did much better in America so in an sense I considered it an gem for manga readers.

It never got an anime based on it which sucks because they could've took what the author wrote in the manga with the other half of it being completely original material.

8. Yu Yu Hakusho
I love this story a lot even a little more than Dragon Ball which at the time was one of it's competitoners.

I like a lot of the characters such as Yusuke, Kurama, Hiei, Younger Toguro, etc...

I thought the action was pretty good and more interesting than Dragon Ball because some of these moves are quite dark especially Dragon of the Darkness Flames.

It does suck that the author can't make an follow up to it since the end of the series prevent anyway he could continue it.

I really like Dark Tournament since it isn't against the rules to kill your opponent which is funny because I would never thought there was an tournament that allows it.

My favorite demon that Yusuke faced was Rando because it reminds me of Cell yet he looks bad ass.

The evil detective was one crazy mother fucker when I found out that he has seven personalities that threw my mind on so many levels.

The reason behind that was because I played an game called Killer 7 where you play as seven characters then you found out that all of them are multiple personalities of one man wtf.

Let me remind you that Killer 7 came out after Yu Yu Hakusho so please don't funny business.

The ending for this for me was too peaceful that I felt I wish somehow something bad happens but it didn't oh well.

7. Naruto
I know a lot of you fanboys are going to be pissed at me but you know something for those who are going to bitch me out fuck you it's my decision what goes on my blog.

I will confess that I love a lot of the characters with a handful of them I don't like.

The author actually split the story in half making it easier to get into which is an good idea but it will still take forever to caught up.

I got to be honest I could care less about Naruto in Part I yet I wanted more of him in Part II because he reminds me of Goku from Dragon Ball.

The timeswap for me made the story not be as good though the action is improving with character's looks so I can't complaint.

I really like how unique the moves are especially one of Naruto's teacher's mimic move was priceless.

The action is pretty good with an the author telling an pretty good story though there's a few mangas I thought were better than this.

A few manga websites puts Naruto currently as the top ranked manga with Bleach being an close second.

I also like the spirit beasts in the story which is interesting because it makes you how different each one is.

6. Elfen Lied
I just finished reading it and I got to say that it's a hell lot better than the anime based on it.

I never thought I would see an website telling me how mature an manga is in my entire life until I got to this.

It's has much more story with some good story telling from the author I got to say it's one of the most graphic things I reed in an while.

I like a few characters such as Lucy and Bando which are my top favorites among all the characters.

Due to the graphic nature of this manga series it's quite hard to find so if you are lucky to get all the volumes than congratulations.

I wanted more of the story than we got but I'm still entertain through the violence in the chapters.

5. Akira
I seen the movie then I found an website to read the manga which I knew ahead of time was six chapters.

What I quickly found out was there's one giant chapter per a volume with so much story that it took me a few hours to read.

They did what they could with the movie with most of the story removed making it inferior to the original manga.

It's also pretty graphic with one of the most detailed stories I reed since Death Note.

There's a couple of characters with so many deaths that it could put Death Note to shame though I doubt that.

4. O-Parts Hunter
My best description of the manga is an Satanist Naruto I'm dead serious it's a lot like Naruto with Christainy thrown in.

Well one reason I say that was because instead of those spirit beasts that are powerful you have Jio who has Satan inside him.

I got to say the theme reminds me of Hellsing with one of the coolest Satans I ever seen.

I did look around if anyone compared this to Naruto and I was kinda surprised that so many say Naruto was better.

I got to be honest when I found out the author was the twin brother of the guy who wrote Naruto was being called an rip off wasn't right.

That just proves how crazy a lot of those Naruto fans are now I just mean the ones that can be dicks if you say anything wrong about it.

The weapons are very interesting however if they were compared to that of Bleach's it falls short.

The final arc does an time skip similar to Naruto except it got even better with an nice twist at the end.

It's pretty short with three story arcs with the last one being my favorite because it was so well thought out.

I like most of the characters I seen with Jio reminding me of Naruto and Jin reminding me of Sasuke.

I wish the fights were longer especially the final fight where Jio takes on Satan one last time.

Rumor has it that they were planning an anime based on it well I hope it happens because I fucking love this series.

3. Death Note
I seen the anime then I got to read the entire series holy shit it was pretty good that it blew me away.

I love a lot of the characters with L being my favorite who so happenes to be the most like me in real life.

The overall theme of the series was dark that got many people's attention since it got pretty epic.

I hated the original manga ending though I actually love the one in the anime more as it fits the series more.

I love how well detailed the story is that I actually noticed things I easily missed in the anime such as Light after L's death was going to give up the death note wow.

2. One Piece
I couldn't believe how creative One Piece actually is I mean in Japan it's the best selling manga series of all time.

The author of this series was an huge fan of Akira Toriyama the author of Dragon Ball that you can clearly how similar it is.

The two actually made Cross Epoch though it was okay I wish they could make more chapters.

The characters are awesome such as Luffy, Zoro, Sanji, Chooper, Buggy, Crocodile, etc.

There's a lot of fighting with some being unique like most of the good fights with Luffy or Zoro.

4kids did the first dub which sucks even more than their dub on Sonic X I'm dead fucking serious.

Thank god Funanimation got the rights to make it the way it's supposed to be not crappy.

Now back to the manga I think the story is pretty well thought out that it makes you wonder how long does the author really want it.

He also wrote Wanted not to be confused with another manga with that title that includes fifth stories including the pilot chapter.

It's his best work and I really want more of it as the series gets even better with each new chapter.

1. Bleach
Hands down Bleach was my favorite because the story may fall short to One Piece but it has some pretty good twists.

Tite Kubo did it again with Bleach and this time he got gold with it being an franchise rather than just an manga series like his last work.

The characters are bad ass even the babes are fucking hot how can you top that I mean seriously.

The weapons are amazing especially Ichigo, Toshiro and Byakuya being my favorites.

It has a lot of the side stories though One Piece gets credit for making them into pieces in beginning of each character rather than being an whole chapter.

The anime based on it is pretty good though I felt the manga was more solid which to many fans is an common feeling.

The overall theme is more appealing to me than that of Death Note which was really hard to top.

I hope you guys like it and once again fuck the Naruto fans that are fucking crazy that are ignorant assholes.

Next up Bleach Anime review please stay tune for the next post.

No comments:

Post a Comment