Friday, September 24, 2010

Jack Red presents The End of Greatest Game Villain

Hi everyone this is Jack Red, now I wanted to talk to you about all those villains I want to pay my respect to through this competition that will end today.

Let's start with Pac-Man ghosts who hasn't played Pac-Man what a great game and I have played similar games within the series to it I was kinda surprised they loss to Kerrigan.

Darth Vader is a good villain in movies that's obvious but I haven't played enough Star Wars though I did like his cameo in Soulcalibur IV.

Sweet Tooth is one of my personal favorite characters I will surprised he got to round 3 after being one of the wild cards voted in that tells me I am not alone supporting Twisted Metal.

Bowser I have played many games that have him in it plus he is one of the grandfathers of game villains in video game history how can't I respect him.

Shao Kahn is a good villain though how he loss to General RAAM still doesn't make to me because he was the emperor that stolen realms to merge into his Outworld now you know that's evil.

Kefka I did vote against him in the only match I got to vote with him in it but that doesn't mean I don't respect him now he was a good villain in fact I think he's better than Sephiroth.

The Shredder was such an awesome guy in fact even he did lose to Bowser I still think he was a better villain because his plans are more serious with his boss battles taking a lot of skills to beat him.

Albert Wesker is such a good villain though how he loss to Ganon don't make sense to me I did like he had a lot of story plus his actions really shows his personality.

The Joker was a very entertaining villain especially from what I saw in Batman: Arkham Asylum and I think with a handful of villains he is meant to be here as one of the best ever in gaming has to offer.

Psycho Mantis was a very original boss in fact if I remembered correctly only one other boss in the entire series is similar but wasn't as good as him.

Revolver Ocelot is one of the fews I didn't get to vote for which sucks considering what a great villain though his real goals weren't evil he did do an awesome job entertaining me through out the years.

Death Adder was another one I didn't get to vote for now I was confused why people voted Donkey Kong from the games he was a bad guy over him I mean he can do massive magic especially in the arcade version of the original.

Dr. Robotnik sadly had to go up against Wesker who I thought was a better villain now I played many Sonic games which I am a big fan of and I think he does deserve to be here.

Cyber Demon was a fun boss in the first two Doom games now I didn't care much about fighting him in Doom 3 but I thought he looks awesome I don't get why people voted Andrew Ryan who isn't a villain over that thing.

Ares from God of War 1 was a good villain I just wish he never had to been killed in that game I really did like him though I did vote against in round 2 with Ganon I think he does belong in this competition.

Vergil is the twin brother of Dante who is a lot like Sesshomaru to Inuyasha in that series anyway I like everything about him in Devil May Cry 3 but his fate was sad where he loss to the Devil King to become one of his servants.

Heihachi Mishima is in so many games which most of them I do play the hell out of it and I still don't know why people thought The Master was a better villain we are talking about one greedy guy that doesn't know when to quit.

Now I hope you enjoy reading about what I think of the villains I do respect enough to include here but I should let you know either Grand Theft Auto villain weren't good enough.

I will explain myself so I don't get a lot of messages asking me why Lance Vance became a villain at the end of GTA: Vice City so clearly there isn't much I can go off on.

Officer Tenpenny make sure your stay in GTA: San Andreas was a living hell since he was a corrupt cop however after being told by a few friends what he did I don't think that's enough though I will go on record saying he's better than Lance Vance.

I will talk to all of you later and please have a lovely day.

No comments:

Post a Comment