Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Jack Red reviews The Simpsons

Hi everyone this is Jack Red, today I will be reviewing The Simpsons it's been on TV for twenty years it started airing in 1989 the year I was born wow I must say I love this show I do agree though Family Guy and Futurama are funnier.

This show really broke new grounds as there's so many games, episodes, shorts, records and even a movie what do you expect it break the record being the living prime time cartoon which was originally held by The Flintstones.

I have seen a lot of cartoons in my day such as The Ren & Stimpy Show, Kablam!, Beavis and Butt-Head, Celebrity Deathmatch, Ed, Edd N Eddy however with this one they have so many ideas that it blows your heads as if they have done everything a episode of South Park proves it you trying doing something they have also done it.

With all good things I guess it gets going as a surprise success by Matt Groening who also worked on another favorite of mine did I bring up earlier Futurama now that was a good show.

The only problem this show has is in some areas fans from leaving to go watch Family Guy mainly due to how much real life this show is compare to the other show where it flat out crazy.

I'm Jack Red I hope you enjoy the review I will see all of you later as I will keep updating this site hoping to hit my goal beating out Champzilla since it's manager remove me from there what a perk.

No comments:

Post a Comment