Thursday, July 9, 2009

My Confusion On Post #1

Hi everyone this is Jack Red, now I decide to do a new series that I thought would be very interesting for several people out there I wanted to do this so bad that I barely let myself go to do one of my original ideas.

I know some of you have been confused with two Sonic cartoons which are The Adventures of Sonic the Hedgehog and Sonic the Hedgehog now it's true they been on a couple of channels as well on the Internet.

Now if you're not carefully you're not watching the right show which will piss you off and I figure to bring this topic up as I feel many people do often confuse the two completely different shows.

I hope I did help some of you people out there to keep a good eye on which Sonic cartoon you want to watch so I'm Jack Red and please enjoy this topic as I got a special one for next week on the blog I'll talk to all of you later.

No comments:

Post a Comment