Sunday, July 19, 2009

Jack Red reviews Otakon 2009

Hi everyone this is Jack Red, now this was my fourth year going as I really enjoy going each year showing to many fellow anime fans why I watch anime in the first place.

On Thursday I went there for Charles with his friend Jason to get preregistrations and I got sun burned though you wouldn't know unless you see my arms they're blood red.

On Friday I did compete in Mario Kart Wii Tournament to only lose to one hacker as well as my friends had the same thing happen to them however all three of them were kicked out.

I did help my friend Josh was able at the last minute to come with us bringing no money what so ever I figured if he wants something that I can give him I would.

1. Ichigo's wooden sword
2. Hollow mask
3. Mainly drinks

I taken only two photos on this day one at the beginning with the other being at the end I will them down there since I don't know how I can bring those pictures from my phone to the internet you won't be able to see them sorry.

I got a special message to tell those hackers if they see this if they heard me say to Charles at Game Room's doors "This is fucking bullshit" then you need to know it was a fake response to make Charles feel better.

The truth is a couple weeks before the convention I needed a reason to face my fear of crowds head on so I use this to my advantage with my thoughts on how unfair it was for me followed by disappointment.

I did buy a game in the Dealer's Room it was Resident Evil Archives: Resident Evil which is a port of the Game Cube remake of the original game.

1. Neo while we were waiting to get in Friday
2. Scorpion as we were going to leave

On Saturday I helped a new friend buy a real sword though some people actually heard me telling him what my YouTube account is.

I did buy something in place of Neon Genesis Evangelion which I was going to buy Yesterday I just didn't have the money though I could've called Mom to put more money on my card.

So I did find something better at a cheaper price it's Ninja Scroll: The Series it was pretty damn good in fact I think I can watch this many times without getting bored.

I would like to do a quick comparison between Hellsing and Ninja Scroll now I did buy the complete series of Hellsing back in Otakon 07 which I becoming a bigger fan by the minute.

However before buying Ninja Scroll: The Series I thought it was the movie made into anime but I was wrong it was a brand new anime that in a way is a spiritual successor to the movie Ninja Scroll which could be the most adult anime I have ever seen.

Ninja Resurrection that is an OVA series has been billed to be a sequel to Ninja Scroll for people who love either the movie or the show please don't get this as it was made by a different company yet based on the same manga.

I also failed on getting Crispin Freeman's autograph which I did find something good enough to make up for it Sonic X Panel if you were there Saturday did you see me I was the second to the left from the door wearing blue how fitting right.

I couldn't find Cornshaq, Tailz64 and their friend Alen at all within the convention which does sucks just not as much as not getting my autograph.

A couple of days before the convention my girl friend broke up with me that threw me into a frenzy well it is my curse that only one girl I met actually like me enough to make me a promise to be with her.

I did some firsts being at this year's Otakon as I never thought I would do some many of them now before I start getting hate comments the following is a record of my achievements.

1. Helping people what a number indeed I helped a lot of people however I did lose count so I do apologize for that

2. Only playing one game which was Mario Kart Wii

3. Meeting the most people in my stay of the convention

4. Being the closet to who I really am

5. Able to walk the whole Dealer's Room by myself

6. I was able to get back to Charle's house with Josh within three hours

7. Taking pictures with this marking my first year doing that

8. Before Mario Kart Wii Tournament with my last match I didn't have full control which didn't stop me getting fourth with my opponents got lower than I did since we were racing computer characters.

9. Been to the least Panels

10. Finally I met some Sonic fans oh hell yeah in your face bitches

I am glad I was able to go with plans being made for my next year's costume which will be Alucard from Hellsing I will try with the help of my Aunt to make this look closet to the character as possible.

With this idea I will keep track of his infamous quotes to say to people being there as him to show I love Hellsing.

I will see all of you later especially everyone who went to Otakon so long.

I was very happy for this year's Otakon as I still want to keep coming to it every year I can to meet more anime fans with other stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment