Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Jack Red reviews D series

Hi everyone this is Jack Red, I will let you know that I haven't played either D or Enemy Zero but when I was playing Sega Dreamcast I did own D2 which is a good game.

D was a interactive movie survival horror game a concept unseen by many is a idea that broke new grounds as it's success help the company Warp out big time even the creator of the series Kenji Eno started living big after it's release.

The story behind what was rated T for Teen was actually M for Mature game your father snaps ending up killing people you are his daughter Laura you job is to find out why this happen.

I give this man credit because he really thought outside the box like Shinji Mikami for Resident Evil or Akira Yamaoka the only remaining member of the original team for Silent Hill did.

I have seen a review by The Happy Video Game Nerd he will take you everything you need to know about the game except how to beat it now that's up to you.

I did see a playthrough of D I got to say it's unique without question a good survival horror game that was different from the rest like Sweet Home a survival horror RPG that inspired a personal favorite franchise of mine Resident Evil was.

Not a lot of people who played the game know that there's a special edition of the game made by Eno himself he added two more discs the first out of these tells you the story if you didn't understand what it was in the game itself while the other was his personal soundtrack of the game now that's awesome.

Enemy Zero had a unique concept as well though Resident Evil remake on Game Cube did have Invisible Enemy mode which was tough just not as tough as this game by many this was Warp's toughest game ever made I'm dead serious even a interview with Eno proves it.

This game was heavily inspired by Alien which is one thing I do like about the game though it's story isn't a direct copy off of it.

You once again are Laura as you must kill the invisible alien in order to survive to do this you must find a weapon that will kill it however be warn that it's out there waiting to kill you.

Though it comes with four disc I research that the opening is on disc 4 that's it so the entire game is disc 1 through 3 though it's longer than D that can be completed in an hour and half.

I kinda like the game because I like the concept as well as they really made you feel scared playing it since you need to use your ears to know where the alien is or it's game over.

Finally we get to the last game in the series D2 I got to say I like this one the most because they made it the best of the series everyway they can it even sold better than the last two titles.

You play with multiple game play types that you got to play this without questioning how good is it to other popular survival horror franchises.

You once again are Laura you must find a girl that was on the plane becareful as now people from the crash have become strange monsters that look like the movie The Thing I'm not kidding they really wanted this to be the scariest game of the series I personally believe it is.

This was also a four disc game with the opening being on disc 4 however you need all four disc to complete the game that's right they really worked hard making this a hit since it was the last game made by Warp.

I want to point out that each game with the characters such as Laura and Kim are played by the same actors while keeping the first name everything else about the characters is changed.

I love D2 it's shows how survival horror should be another great concept from Eno I wish I can meet him in person I think he's awesome I wish he would continue the D series.

I'm Jack Red I hope you enjoy my review I'll see all of you later.

No comments:

Post a Comment