Friday, October 22, 2010

Jack Red presents He who laughs last best winner

Hi everyone this is Jack Red, I felt bad for not noticing Fe94's He who laughs last best competiton on his Joker union because I am a big fan of the character.

Let me tell you what's it is about now it puts every Joker against each other until we have one left standing after eleven rounds.

It isn't like Gamespot's Greatest Competiton where they put all of these match ups to vote in a set number of days no he puts up one match for each round instead.

That's a good idea though I am not sure how long you can vote in those polls before they decide to go to the next round.

Anyway it just ended today with Joker from Batman: The Animated Series beating The Dark Knight one which made me happy because how could you go wrong with that Joker.

That version of the character is known as the greatest animated Joker of alll time while Heath Ledger recently beat Jack Nicholson's version for the best live action Joker.

I know most people with myself included voted Joker from Batman: The Animated Series because they watched it at some point in their chld hoods.

I believe his performance in Batman: Mask of the Phantasm was amazing in fact I got to be honest I like it more than The Dark Knight.

The Joker was in plenty of episodes that entertains me every time I see it and I love his laugh more than most versions of the character.

He has Harley Quinn with many weapons that may look harmless that are pretty dangerous plus he wants Batman to consider him the greatest criminal in Gotham City.

I do like a lot of the Jokers in this competition but I couldn't agree more why Joker in Batman: The Animated Series beat Heath Ledger's.

By the way Fe94 if you see this thank you for making this though I wish I could've been more a part of it and love that Joker hahahahaha.

I hope you guys enjoy and soon I will write some more blogs on my other blog though at the moment I got to hold off on one.

No comments:

Post a Comment