Thursday, October 14, 2010

Jack Red presents Top 5 Horror Movie Killers

Hi everyone this is Jack Red, now I am a big fan of Horror movies for a long time and I figured to do a list to prove it.

There are the killers I really enjoy watching from time to time and I won't be including anything that's in numerous movies such as Vampires or Zombies.

So I hope you enjoy my list because I will be speaking from the heart which I been trying to do for awhile.

5. Jason Voorhees from Friday the 13th series
Jason is simply awesome because nothing can kill him no matter what they try like getting him set on fire or blown up to pieces.

He's known for delivering some of the most gruesome murders even in horror movie such as crushing a man's head in.

The main reason Jason didn't score higher on my list was because he was in three bad movies in a row that a lot of fans hate to even this day.

4. Michael Myers from Halloween series
My brother loves Michael Myers and I love the movies though it's a fact Michael wasn't in Halloween III.

I thought he was more creative than Jason when he came to killing people plus it's a mystery how he survives like getting hang didn't work.

I do like Rob Zombie's remake of the first movie a lot though he could've did better with the second one.

3. Chucky from Child's Play series
I really like Chucky from my child hood because he's got personality in his movies especially Child's Play 2 and Bride of Chucky.

I also like how he gets killed in the movies despite the fact he isn't in many movies like other horror icons such as Michael Myers

2. Ghost Face from Scream series
I remember wearing that costume hell I was really into that movie like my brother was for Michael Myers.

Wes Craven may not have total control over Freddy but I love what he's doing with Ghost Face now what a original idea this guy got.

A lot of people wear the costume with a voice changer that targets Sidney while basing their murders as if it happen in an horror movie wow.

I like then they toy with people especially asking horror questions then if they answer wrong something bad happens.

It started with a crazy guy and an hardcore horror fan that wanted to become famous for murders inspired by those movies.

By the way I'm excited to hear they are finally making Scream 4 I can't wait to see that when it comes out next year.

1. Freddy Krueger from A Nightmare on Elm Street series
Freddy without question is my favorite horror movie killer of all time I love the movies with the expection of 2 and the remake.

He's got personality that rivals Chucky, Leprechaun and Ghost Face because he kills people in their dreams how sick is that.

The original series has some of the most creative deaths I ever seen in an horror movie such as how Dan dies in A Nightmare on Elm Street 5: The Dream Child.

That one reminds me of Mr. Grimm in the Twisted Metal series as well as Ghost Rider though not as bad ass as those.

Freddy was popular enough to host his own horror show which I did seen a little of it and I wish I could see more.

The only reason Freddy beat Ghost Face for the title was because Freddy was such an original villain that not even Ghost Face could top that.

No comments:

Post a Comment