Monday, June 7, 2010

Jack Red presents Top 5 Best Resident Evil Hunters

Hi everyone this is Jack Red, now considering there isn't many types of Hunters I will just be doing the best because who doesn't like Hunters in an Resident Evil game.

This is going to be an tough list kinda like my list on Tyrants since nearly every Hunters in the games were good though some were okay in my opinion.

Before I get to the list I wanted to do an quick list of those who are like Hunters but don't count on this list as they follow down below...

1. Anubis from Resident Evil: The Darkside Chronicles
2. Garradors from Resident Evil 4
3. Verdugo from Resident Evil 4
4. Eliminators from Resident Evil 0 and The Umbrella Chronicles
5. Crimson Heads from Resident Evil Remake and The Umbrella Chronicles
6. Lickers from Resident Evil series
7. Chimera from Resident Evil and The Umbrella Chronicles

5. MA-124 Hunter y from Resident Evil 3: Nemesis

Sure you do fight these things in Resident Evil: Outbreak but their performance in Resident Evil 3: Nemesis is why it's on this list.

You can call them as Hunter Gammas though the concept behind them barely works.

In an sense they wanted another water type B.O.W. since the last one Luckers failed due to it's short attention span.

There wasn't many of them because it needs to stay in water at all times or it would die in no time.

I like that these can eat their victims whole in matter of minutes I thought it's still one of my favorite Death screens.

I also like their skin color being blue as it looks really good on them even it's the only type to have that skin tone.

4. MA-125 Hunter R from Resident Evil: Outbreak and The Umbrella Chronicles

Originally they were in Resident Evil: Outbreak series brought back in Resident Evil: The Umbrella Chronicles.

You do get to see a lot of them including an level where you have to fight Hunters and Lickers at the end.

They were another variation of the original Hunter type that in this game looks like them.

In Resident Evil: Outbreak 1 and 2 these Hunters are dangerous yet fun to fight every time you see them.

3. MA-121 Hunter β from Resident Evil 3: Nemesis

The better out of the two types in Resident Evil 3: Nemesis I got to say it looks scarier.

You can also called them Hunter Betas considering they wanted to improved on the what they have before mass producing it.

This thing is considered to be faster than the original Hunter type however it can barely see which they tried to fix it ends up being an failure.

They can attack you like no tomorrow so be on your guard when you play the game since it's the only one to have them.

You do see more of them than Hunter Gamma in the game because of Gamma's main weakness of not being able to survive outside of Water.

I still respect it as I thought it was an good Hunter you will face as it keeps you on your toes at times.

2. Enhanced Hunters from Resident Evil Code: Veronica (X being the updated version and The Darkside Chronicles

The only Hunter type to not be created by Umbrella stands as one of the greatest Hunters in Resident Evil history.

They are stronger than most Hunters you will come across in the game as well being what I considered to be the fastest.

I really like the look of them especially Sweepers which are poisonous version of this type.

Seekers are placed in areas making it even harder to beat the game sadly you can't do anything about those machines.

1. MA-121 Hunter a from Resident Evil 0 and 1

What can I say nothing beats the original this time I mean how can any Hunter type compete with this.

The original Hunters always is remembered to be one of the best monsters in the series as well being extremely annoying.

I like in the Remake they can break through doors looking for you making the game even scarier.

I really love this type of Hunters as they were the first successful Umbrella B.O.W. ever created.

You can ask other fans why they love the Hunters I bet most of them will say I remembered my first time taking one of those fuckers.

Without question the greatest Hunter type in existence has to be this though Enhanced one was very close.

So I hope you all enjoy reading this and I am still working on my big one though it might not be finished in time of end of this month.

No comments:

Post a Comment